Bikes have always been a big love for me, from a young age when we used to race around the local park. I started racing at 16, but it wasn’t until my early 20’s that I started racing seriously. While working as a cycle courier in Cardiff my fitness improved massively and I was doing well in endurance events. 2008 was a breakthrough year, winning Sleepless in the Saddle 24hr, followed by Mountain Mayhem in 2009 and the UK 24hr Champs in 2010 and 2011. In the same year I entered Iron Bike & Trans Wales, which got me hooked on stage races and that continues to be my main passion and I am lucky enough to have tackled many of the Worlds best and toughest stage races. In 2013 I started A Cycling and that now forms my main work focus organising events throughout the year. I also write for road cycling magazine, Bikes Etc which involved testing newly released bikes and producing a route guide each month. In the 2016 season I decided to give triathlon a go, jumping in at the deep end with Celtman!, one of the World's hardest races being my main focus. I surprised myself finishing 2nd and it got me hooked into the World of multi-sport. For 2017 I continue my journey, hoping to improve in all the disciplines and also taking on Celtman! once again.
- Age: 32
- Height: 168cm
- Weight: Dreaming of being 58kg once again. Currently sway from 62-64kg.
- Hometown: Llandovery, Wales
- Favourite Ride: The stunning road round Llyn Brianne Reservoir & The Alps in general, both French & Italian
- Most memorable race: MTB: Iron Bike, Road: La Marmotte, Triathlon: Celtman!
- 2016 Celtman! Extreme Triathlon: 2nd
- 2013 & 2014 Mountain Mayhem 24hr Team: 1st
- 2010 & 2011 UK & European 24hr Solo Championships: 1st
- 2009 Mountain Mayhem 24hr Solo Championships: 1st
- 2011 Trans Wales MTB Stage Race: 1st
- 2 x Sub 7hr La Marmotte Finishes
- 2 x Iron Bike Finisher. Twice 5th (Worlds Hardest MTB Stage Race)
- 2011 World 24hr Solo Championships. Canberra, Australia: 6th